HBe Ab elisa kit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Box
- 8 USD ($)
1.Anti-HBe antibody test is a competitiveenzyme immunoassay in which anti-HBe antibodies from specimens compete with aconstant amount of Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugated anti-HBe antibodyfor a limited number of HBeAg in the neutralizing reagent added to the well.The microtiter well is coated with polyclonal antibodies against HBeAg ascatcher for HBeAg. A serum specimen is added to the microtiter wells togetherwith HRP conjugated anti-HBe-HBeAg complex. After incubation, anti-HBe antibodies in specimen, if present, competewith constant amount of HRP- conjugated anti-HBe for limited amount of HBeAgadded into the wells. The unbound enzyme conjugates will be washed away and thechromogen substrate solution containing hydrogen peroxide is added to the wellsfor color development. Thus, the amount of HRP-conjugated anti-HBe bound to thewell is inversely proportional to the concentration of anti-HBe antibodyin the specimen. The absorbance of controls and specimens is determined usingEIA reader with wavelength set at 450 nm (450 nm/630 nm).
Materials provided with the kits:
1. anti-HBe: 96tests
2. 3. 4. ml containingHRP-conjugated-anti-HBe-HBeAg complex for 96 tests.
5. ml for 96 tests. The buffer should be diluted 20 times with distilled waterbefore use.
6. ml HRP Substrate for96 tests.
7. ml TMB ChromagenSubstrate for 96 tests.
8. ml 2N Sulfuric Acid
Materials required but not provided:
1. 2. 3. 4. Â°C
5. 6. 7. Microtiterplate reader.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Box Box/Boxes Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15-30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- GMP, ISO9001:2008, SFDA and ISO13485 Certificates.