Hepatitis E Virus Elisa Kit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Box
- 8 USD ($)
This Hepatitis E Virus Elisa Kit offered by us is an enzyme linked-immunosorbent assay for in vitro qualitative detection of total antibodies to hepatitis E virus in human serum or plasma. The Enzyme Immuno Assay (ELISA) is intended to be used as a qualitative determination of IgG antibodies to Hepatitis E infection. This kit is used for the screening of blood units and the follow-up of HEV-infected patients.
- Complete range of ELISAs for separate or parallel determination of antibodies against HEV
- Highest sensitivity and specificity for antibody detection
- First-rate linearity with respect to the WHO standard
- Ideal for differential diagnostics, blood donor screening and epidemiology
- Fully automatable
This kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for quantitative detection of Interferon Gamma (IFN-) that responds to in-vitro stimulation by Mycobacterium tuberculosis antigens in fresh human whole blood. It is intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of tuberculosis (TB) infection.
Tuberculosis is a communicable disease caused by infection with M.tuberculosis (MTB)complex organisms (M. tuberculosis, M. bovis, M. africanum), which typically spread to new hosts via airborne droplet nuclei from patients with respiratory tuberculosis disease. It is one of the most important health threatening problems worldwide. The World Health Organization estimates that one third of the world population is infected with M.tuberculosis. Each person carrying latent TB infection (LTBI) has approximately a 10% chance of progressing to active disease. Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) measure a person immune reactivity to M.tuberculosis. T lymphocytes from most persons that have been infected with M.tuberculosis will release IFN when mixed with special antigens derived from M.tuberculosis. IGRA is whole-blood test that can aid in diagnosing Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, including both latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI) and tuberculosis (TB) disease.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Box Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15-30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- GMP, ISO9001:2008, SFDA and ISO13485 Certificates.